Really could have used one of these gems in last night's Super Bowl...
Who would've thought that between the Ray Lewis 'last ride', deer antler spray, and brothers facing each other on the biggest stage that the biggest story would be a power surge?
The NFL and the Superdome want us to believe Beyonce used up too much power during the halftime show, and that's what caused the 30 minute delay in action. Ehhh...not buying it.
Here are a list of likely suspects in the Blackout Gate case:
- Bill Belichick: Bill is the ultimate competitor and does not like being left out of the big game. He was shifty enough to pull off spy gate, why not blackout gate?
- Gregg Williams: Upset at Roger Goodell and the establishment, Williams could have been planning this since the day his year long suspension was dished out.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Whenever something huge and controversial happens you have to ask yourself, who had the most to gain? BWW just got themselves the ad of the century. Makes ya wonder, doesn't it?
- Alex Smith: He hates the 49ers.
- A pack of deer: Upset at Ray Lewis for stealing all of their antlers, a pack of deer could have broken into the Superdome and turned off the lights to exact revenge.
- Manti Teo's GF: She's mischievous and invisible so ya never know.
- George Bush: See Hurricane Katrina.
VOTE ON THE DAILY POLL!